|stephanie.gross (at-sign) ofai.at|
|Address||Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence|
- Human-robot interaction
- Natural language processing
- Multimodality of human-human and human-robot communication
- Development of semantic representations
List of Publications
- Gross S., Krenn B., Scheutz M.: The reliability of non-verbal cues for situated reference resolution and their interplay with language: implications for human robot interaction, Proceedings of the 19th ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction. Glasgow, Scotland, pp. 189 -- 196, 2017. [pdf]
- Krenn B., Gross S., Nussbaumer L.: Who Has to Do It? The Use of Personal Pronouns in Human-Human and Human-Robot-Interaction, 1st International Workshop on Investigating Social Interactions with Artificial Agents co-located with ICMI 2017. Glasgow, Scotland., 2017.
- Krenn B., Trapp M., Gross S., Neubarth F.: Crossmodal Cross-situational Learning with Attention, IEEE ICDL-EPIROB 2017, Workshop on Computational Models for Crossmodal Learning. Lisbon, Portugal., 2017. [pdf]
- Gross S.: Inter- and intra-speaker variation in multi-modal task descriptions and implications for human-robot interaction, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, EU, 2016. [pdf]
- Gross S., Krenn B.: The OFAI Multimodal Task Description Corpus, Proceedings of LREC 2016, Portoroz, Slovenia, 23.-28. May, 2016, pp. 1408 - 1414., 2016.
- Gross S., Krenn B., Scheutz M.: Multi-modal referring expressions in human-human task descriptions and their implications for human-robot interaction, Interaction Studies 17(2), 2016.
- Williams T., Acharya S., Schreitter S., Scheutz M.: Situated Open World Reference Resolution for Human-Robot Dialogue, Proceedings of the 11th ACM/IEEE Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, 2016. [pdf]
- Gross S.: Inter- and intra-speaker variation in multi-modal task descriptions for human-robot interaction, PhD thesis, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, 2016.
- Williams T., Schreitter S., Acharya S., Scheutz M.: Towards Situated Open World Reference Resolution, Proceedings of the 2015 AAAI Fall Symposium on AI and HRI, 2015. [pdf]
- Krenn B., Schreitter S., Neubarth F.: Speak to me and I tell you who you are! A language-attitude study in a cultural-heritage application, AI & SOCIETY, Springer London, online article, accepted Oct. 2014, 2014. [pdf]
- Schreitter S., Krenn B.: Exploring Inter- and Intra-speaker Variability in Multi-modal Task Descriptions, Proceedings of the 17th IEEE International Symposium on the Robot and Human Interactive Communication, (Ro-Man 2014), 2014. [pdf]
- Schreitter S., Krenn B.: Corpus annotation employing a cognitive framework of incremental language understanding, Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on Multimodal Corpora collocated with IVA 2013, Edinburgh, Scotland, September 1, 2013. [pdf]
- Schreitter S., Krenn B.: Phenomena in conveying information during oral task descriptions, Workshop on Embodied Communication of Goals and Intentions collocated with ICSR 2013, Bristol, United Kingdom, October, 2013. [pdf]
- Krenn B., Schreitter S.: Exploring Gender Effects in Artificial Companions (poster), 5th International Conference on Cognitive Systems , Vienna, Austria, 22. - 23. February, 2012. [pdf]
- Krenn B., Schreitter S., Neubarth F., Sieber G.: Social Evaluation of Artificial Agents by Language Varieties, Intelligent Virtual Agents - 12th International Conference, IVA 2012, Santa Cruz, CA, USA, September, 12-14, 2012. [pdf]
- Krenn B., Schreitter S., Skowron M.: Sex differences in the evaluation of and communication with conversational agents (abstract), XXI Biennal International Conference on Human Ethology (ISHE 2012), Vienna, Austria. 13. - 17. August, 2012. [pdf]
- Jancsary J., Neubarth F., Schreitter S., Trost H.: Towards a Context-Sensitive Online Newspaper, IUI 2011 Workshop on Context-awareness in Retrieval and Recommendation, 2011. [pdf]
- Schreitter S.: Features of Online Newspaper Articles Influencing Reader Satisfaction, Master's Thesis, University of Vienna, 2011.
- Schreitter S., Krenn B., Neubarth F., Sieber G.: Speak to me and I tell you who you are! A language-attitude study in a cultural-heritage application, Workshop on Culturally Motivated Virtual Characters (CMVC 2011) collocated with IVA 2011. Reykjavik, Island, Sept. 2011., 2011. [pdf]
- Schreitter S., Klein A., Matiasek J., Trost H.: Using Domain Knowledge about Medications to Correct Recognition Errors in Medical Report Creation, Second Louhi Workshop on Text and Data Mining of Health Documents held at NAACL-HLT-2010, Los Angeles, USA., June, 22-28, 2010., 2010. [pdf]
- Schreitter S., Klein A., Matiasek J., Trost H.: Using Domain Knowledge to Improve Automatic Speech Recognition: Correcting Errors in Prescriptions of Medications, Oesterreichisches Forschungsinstitut fuer Artificial Intelligence, Wien, 2009. [pdf]